Egg Puff Recipe
By bbsbuzz - Wed May 11, 3:52 pm
Puff Pastry Eggs
1 Ginger Paste
1/2 tsp Garlic Paste
1/2 tsp Methi Leaves
1/4 cup (Optional) Green Bell Pepper
1 Chili Powder
1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
1/4 tsp Garam Masala
1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
1/4 tsp Salt Oil
1 Tb spoon
* Preheat oven to 400 degree.
* Boil eggs, cut them into halves and keep aside.
* Heat oil in a non stick pan, add onions and fry till golden brown.
* Then add methi leaves, fry for a min and then add tomatoes pieces.
* Add ginger and garlic paste and fry till oil leaves.
* Then add all powders to it and at last add green pepper, salt and fry till soft.
* Add egg halves into the masala and cover the eggs with it so that the eggs will soak the masala.
* Allow the masala to cool.
* Take one pastry sheet and cut them into 4 equal parts.
* Take one part of pastry sheet, put one spoon of the masala at the bottom and then place one half of the egg along with some masala on top.
* Then apply water on four sides of the pastry sheet so that it will hold together.
* Fold all four corners together as shown below.
* Repeat the procedures for the other halves of the eggs.
* Bake them in the oven for 20 minutes or till golden brown.
* Serve hot along with a cup of hot tea.